Thursday, July 3, 2014

Book Take

LWhat an exciting day! We went to Room 7 to choose two books for free! It was so hard to decide. Thank you everyone who donated such lovely books to share. We talked about the books we chose and why.

Lachlan: I chose 'The Cat in the Hat' with the Maori version because I am good at Te Reo.

Rudolph: Sea Quest and an animated book- I like animation

Roy: Cinderella- for my sister and it has a disc

Ezra: I got a book for Roy's sister- Dora the Explorer

Manaia: I got 2 Hairy McClairy books so I can read to my little brother.

Daniel: I got Jack and the Beanstalk because it is a pop up book.

Jessica: I chose a bear book about the best little sister to read to my little sister.

Logan: I got a Star Wars book for my little brother.











No comments:

Post a Comment