Thursday, June 11, 2015

A Letter from a Soldier

A Letter From A Soldier
Dear mum and dad


This may be the last time you ever hear from me, even though I’m not even a soldier. As a nurse, the enemy team could kill me whenever they have an opportunity. All I see is dead bodies EVERYWHERE! There is no peace, but last and most importantly I can’t see my lovely family.The deafening sound of bullets being fired is just so frightening and also my mates calling for help. I almost feel like crying and I am always listening for commands from my leader. The smell of dead bodies, disgusting insects, mud and gunpowder do not make my day. All it does is give me a headache. I feel sad, lonely and cold, but I am and always will be proud to fight for my country. We eat dirty vegetables, tea, dirty water, and when I go and help, mud always flicks right into my mouth. Even if I never see you again you can always look for me in your heart.


Hopefully see you again
Love
Rachel Moores

By Allysha Connor

1 comment:

  1. I like when you all I can see is dead bodies EVERYWHER😢😭😂

    ReplyDelete